A Cremation Without Ceremony may be the right choice if:
- It's what your loved one wanted
- You want to hold a separate remembrance or celebration of life
- Many people would find it difficult to attend a funeral
- You or your loved one didn't want a traditional or religious funeral
- You or your loved one prefer a more affordable funeral
A traditional funeral may be a better choice if you:
- Want to visit your loved one in the chapel of rest
- Would like to attend the crematorium on the day of the cremation
- Prefer the cremation to take place at your local crematorium
- Would like to choose a specific date or time for the cremation to take place
How much does a Cremations Without Ceremony cost and what is included?
Find out more...
You may like to watch our videos where Kathy and Patricia share their experiences of Cremation Without Ceremony.
If Cremation Without Ceremony isn't for you?
For a more traditional funeral...view all our cremation and burial services
It was just a god send to know that the Co-op could do exactly what my husband wanted. The funeral directors were excellent and kept me in the loop. I'd certainly recommend it if you only have a small family or no family.